This is my third blog hop giveaway – and I am very excited about it. As 2013 is the centenary of writer Barbara Pym, a writer I really love, I am taking the opportunity to give away two Pym novels:
Thank you Judith – for hosting again – a full list of blogs taking part can be found here.
If you would like a chance to win one of these books – please leave a comment below saying why you would like to read Barbara Pym. Could you please leave me an email address where you can be contacted should you be lucky enough to win.
1. Anyone can enter. You do not need to have a blog.
2. You need a post-office recognised address anywhere in the world, where you can receive packages.
3. You do not have to be a follower or become a follower, although if you like my blog I hope you will! You can follow by email or by RSS (see buttons in the side bar on the right).
4. Fill out the comments box below letting me know which book you would prefer.
5. You can enter the giveaway until Wednesday 13th February. I will close the giveaway at 9pm (UK time). Winners will be randomly picked using random.com.
6. Note that double or invalid entries will be removed.
7. I will notify the winners by email. The winners need to answer my email within 3 days, or I’ll announce a new winner.
8. The books will be sent out by me as soon as possible.
9. That’s it! Good luck and thanks for playing.
Thank you for visiting my blog, and good luck with all your hopping.